Sikaflex 11FC Construction Adhesive
One part advanced polyurethane, elastomeric sealant/adhesive
- White – #481-521
Sikaflex-11 FC is a one-component, gun-grade, adhesive and sealing compound of permanent elasticity. This dual-purpose material is based on a special moisture-cured polyurethane with an accelerated curing time.
Where to Use:
- As an elastic adhesive for: n Cover plates, gaskets and coverings. n Acoustic ceiling tiles.
- Floor moldings and door sills.
- Light weight construction materials.
- Wood or metal and door frames.
- Roof tiles. As an elastic joint sealer for:
- Air ducts and high vacuum systems.
- Containers, tanks, and silos.
- Gaskets in openings in walls or floors for ducts, piling, etc.
- Reservoirs or water retaining structures.
- Aluminum fabrication.
- Bolted lap joints.