Stanley E-Protection AD Welding Helmet Adjustable Shade 9-13
The Stanley 2000E auto-darkening welding helmet protects the eyes and face from dangerous materials such as sparks, spatter and harmful radiation. When an arc is struck, the auto-darkening filter changes from a light to dark shade. When welding stops, it returns to a light state. The helmet’s sensitivity and response time are adjustable.
- Lens auto-darkens to 9-13 (light shade 4) shades, matching the job.
- Super-fast 1/25,000-second switch time ensures safety.
- Easy, built-in sensitivity control to dial in the right setting.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Mutiple process capabilities for MIG, Arc, Flux or TIG.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 standards.
- Batteries recharge as you work.
- Large 3.5” x 1.6” viewing area with 2 premium sensors.