This extinguisher is suitable for use on Class B (flammable liquids and gases) or Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires, it is the trusted non-conductive clean agent and is most effective for dealing with sensitive electronic equipment fires. CO2 fire extinguishers are extensively used in the food industry, electronic factories, ships, electrical plants or rooms, offices and in many more commercial and industrial applications.
– Stored pressure for enhanced reliability and efficiency
– Protection against complex industrial fires where dangerous chemicals and gases are involved
– CO2 does not deteriorate with storage or freeze in the container
– Non-corrosive, non-conductive, clean extinguishing agent leaves no residue.
– Easy low cost maintenance
– Suitable for B and C Fire classifications
– Safe for use on electrical equipment.
– Fully refillable and serviceable
Manufactured in accordance with EN3, our CO2 extinguishers also carries the CE mark and is ISO 9001 Approved