The Hi-Combat Low Expansion foam branchpipes are designed for long range performance. They are available in 3 basic models with nominal foam solution throughputs of 225, 450 and 900 litres/mm at 7 bar. Self inducing models are available in the 225 and 450 litre/minute versions.
All models produce finished foams of nominal expansion 10 : 1 and give foam streams of an exceptional range. The /SH models are fitted with a self-inducing foam inlet connection, foam concentrate pick-up tube and piercer.
- Designed for long range performance.
- Nominal flow rates of 225, 450 and 900 l/min at 7 bar g.
- Offer well formed, free flowing low expansion foam suitable for fighting spill fires from a safe distance.
- Self-inducting versions of F225/SI and F450/SI models supplied with foam pick-up tube and piercer.
- All models produce finished foam at nominal expansion of 10:1 with a throw of up to 24m.
- Oil resistant, synthetic rubber ring protects against accidental damage.
- For best results use with either Tankmaster, Alcoseal or Tridol Ultra.