One part polyurethane, elastomeric sealant/adhesive
- White – #431-241
- Gray – #431-242
Sikaflex-1a is a premium-grade, high-performance, moisture-cured, 1-component, polyurethane-based, nonsag elastomeric sealant. Meets Federal specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A. Meets ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, use T, NT, O, M, G, I; Canadian standard CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87.
Where to Use:
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed ½ in.
- Excellent for small joints and fillets, windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, and many construction adhesive applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40°F.
- Has many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions, such as canal and reservoir joints.