Stone Cutting Discs
Genuine ARROW® Discs has an excellent abrasive cut off wheel designed for delivering the highest metal cutting production at an affordable price.
We offer high performance abrasive solutions that can maximize productivity in virtually all industrial applications. Abrasive discs include metal cutting discs, metal grinding discs, flap discs, stone cutting & grinding discs and multi-purpose diamond blades.
The grade indicates the relative holding power of the bond, which holds abrasive grains in a wheel. This is represented in the specification by letters running through the alphabet from hardest to softest. The following rules should be followed with regard to grade:
Use Soft Grade:
- For hard material such as hard tool steels & carbides
- For large areas of contact
- For rapid stock removal
Use Hard Grade:
- Foe soft materials
- For small or narrow areas on contact
- For longer wheel life
- Premium quality, fiberglass reinforced cutting discs for general masonry use
- Manufactured in compliance with EN12413 with two fiberglass reinforcements
- Produced with high grade, highly refined silicon carbide grit
- Bonded with high quality ‘bakelite’ resin
- For use on hand-held angle grinders
- Suitable for cutting most masonry materials, including block, brick, concrete, stone, roof tiles etc.
- Also suitable for cutting many non-ferrous metals including copper, brass and aluminum